Be Prepared

狮子王插曲

歌手:Jim Cummings / Cheech Marin

十里桃花
赞赏

2019-07-09 18:00255¥0.009

I never thought hyenas essential
我从来不觉得土狼是重要的
They’re crude and unspeakably plain
他们是那样拙劣和说不出的单纯
But maybe they’ve a glimmer of potential
但他们可能还有一丁点儿的潜力
If allied to my vision and brain
只要加上我的眼界与智慧
I know that your powers of retention
我知道你们潜藏的力量
Are as wet as a warthog’s backside
虽然像野猪的屁股那样窝囊

But thick as you are, pay attention
但注意了,你们这些愚昧的土狼
My words are a matter of pride
我的话是你们荣耀的关键
It’s clear from your vacant expressions
从你们空虚呆滞的表情可以清楚地看出
The lights are not all on upstairs
地上的光芒照耀不到你们
But we’re talking kings and successions
但我们谈论的是王位与继承
Even you can’t be caught unawares
即使是你们也不能一无所知
So prepare for a chance of a lifetime
所以准备好迎接这个转机
Be prepared for sensational news
准备听到这个轰动世界的消息
A shining new era
一个崭新的时代
Is tiptoeing nearer
正在悄悄靠近
And where do we feature?
那我们能干什么?
Just listen to teacher
只要好好听我的指导
I know it sounds sordid
我知道这听起来很肮脏
But you’ll be rewarded
但你们都会得到应有的奖赏
When at last I am given my dues
当我得到我应得的东西
And injustice deliciously squared
所有的不公正将被加倍奉还
Be prepared!
准备吧!
Yeah, be prepared
耶!做好准备

We'll be prepared For what? 我们会准备好...干嘛?
For the death of the king
迎接国王之死!
Why, is he sick?
为啥?他病了?
No, fool, we're going to kill him
不!傻瓜,我们要杀了他

and Simba, too 还有辛巴...
Great idea Who needs a king?
好主意!谁需要国王!
No king, no king, la-la la-la la la
没有王了!没有王了!啦啦啦啦啦啦!
Idiots! There will be a king!
白痴!荣耀国将会有一个国王!

Hey, but you said 嘿!可你刚才说...
I will be king!
我会当上王!
Stick with me
跟着我
and you'll never go hungry again
你们就再也不用挨饿了!

Yeah! 耶!
Yeah! All right!
好耶!太好了
All right! Long live the king!
太好了!国王万岁!

King, king, king, king, king, king, king 国王!国王!国王!国王!
It’s great that we’ll soon be connected
太好了!我们将要被一个王带领
With a king who’ll be all-time adored
一个永远被我们崇拜的王
Of course, quid pro quo, you’re expected
当然,代价是,我期待你们的付出
To take certain duties on board
在我的夺权大计中好好干活
The future is littered with prizes
未来充满着奖赏
And though I’m the main addressee
而我是主要的赢家
The point that I must emphasize is
但我要强调的是
You won’t get a sniff without me!
没有我,你们连嗅的机会也别想!
So prepare for the coup of the century
所以准备好这场世纪政变
(Oooh!)

Be prepared for the murkiest scam
准备好这最黑暗的骗局
(Oooh... La! La! La!)

Meticulous planning
最谨慎的计划
(We’ll have food!) (
我们要有食物了)
Tenacity spanning
最持久的坚定
(Lots of food) (
好多食物)
Decades of denial
几十年的忍耐!
(We repeat) (
让我们再说一次)
Is simply why I’ll
这就是为什么我可以
(Endless meat) (
无限的肉)
Be king undisputed
毫无疑问的当上王
(Aaaaaaah...)

Respected, saluted
受人尊敬,受人赞扬
(...aaaaaaah...)

And seen for the wonder I am
看看我多么非凡
(...aaaaaaah!)

Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
看啊,我的牙和我的野心在张扬
(Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo)

Be prepared!
准备吧!
Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared -
看啊!我们的牙和野心都在张扬
Be prepared!
准备吧!


报错