Look at everybody there, below
看看下面的每一个人
All the yetis that I love and know
所有我爱的和认识的雪人
And they're wakin' up to see this awesome mornin'
他们马上醒来 即将看到这美好的早晨
They've all got a smile on their face
他们每一个人的脸上 都挂着笑容
Another reason I love this place
我爱这地方的另外一个原因
'Cause it's always full of live and never boring
因为它总是生机勃勃 永远不会让人乏味
Look all around us, it's all rock and ice and snow
看看我们周围 到处都是岩石和冰雪
Frigid and freezing, yeah, it's pretty great, I know
寒冷无比 滴水成冰 我知道这很棒
And hey, hey, it's another day
嘿,嘿,又是新的一天
Like every other
像其他人一样
And I don't wanna change a thing
我不会改变一件事情
Not one little thing, I mean, because
我是说 任何一件事 因为
I do what the stones say
我只做石律允许的事
And I'm doin' okay
我过得很好
What could be better than this?
还有什么比这更好呢?
It is what it it is, it is perfection
那就是它应该存在的样子,它是如此完美
Look at everybody do their part
看看每个人都各司其职
And they do it with a happy heart
他们带着愉悦的心情去做
And it gives them all a sense of greater purpose
这给了他们更大的使命感
Well, that's the way that I wanna be
是的,这就是我想要的方式
I wanna make them all proud of me
我想让他们都为我感到骄傲
Just be a steady yeti and deserve this
只要做个坚定的雪人就可以
(Do you seriously believe mammoths are holding us up?)
你真的相信猛犸象在拖我们后腿吗?
(Mhmm)
嗯嗯
(What's holding up the mammoths?)
那是什么阻碍了猛犸象呢?
(Uh, hello? It's just mammoths, all the way down.
嗯,你好吗?它只是猛犸象,它会一直走下去
Don't listen to them, they're questioning the stones,
别听他们的,他们在质疑石律
And we don't do that, okay?)
我们不这么做,好吗?
If there's a question, causing you to go astray
如果有个问题让你迷惑不解
Just stuff it down inside until it goes away
那就深入了解解开谜底 直到把它弄清楚
Got it? Good!
明白了吗?很好
Now we all said hey, hey, it's another day
现在我们都说嘿,嘿,又是新的一天
Like every other
和其他人一样
And I don't wanna change a thing
我不想改变任何一件事
Not one little thing, I mean, because
哪怕任何一件小事
We like livin' this way
因为我们喜欢这样的生活方式
And we're doin' okay
我们都过得很好
What could be better than this?
还有什么比这更好呢?
It is what it it is, it is perfection
这就是它本该有的样子,如此完美
Woah, woah
喔喔 喔喔
I said, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo, it is perfection
我说,嘟嘟嘟嘟,它是如此完美
Woah, Woah
喔喔 喔喔
I said, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo, it is perfection
我说,嘟嘟嘟嘟,它是如此完美