Let It Lie

雪怪大冒险片头曲

歌手:Common

十里桃花
赞赏

2019-06-06 17:16380¥0.010

Um, where are you takin' me?
Migo:呃,你要带我去哪?
So many questions.
村长:你问题真多。
I think it's about time I give you some answers
我想是时候告诉你一些真相了
What is this?
Migo:这墙上是什么?
You see, Migo
村长:Migo,你看
There was a time when Yetis lived beneath the clouds
曾经有一段时间雪人们生活在云层之下
We were alive and we were thriving till we came across a crowd
我们生活朝气蓬勃、繁荣富足直到我们遇到了一群
Of Smallfoot, that's right, we used to live down there
小脚怪,是的,我们曾经在云层之下生活
But there were actions we could not forgive down there
但是人类的一些行为却是我们不能原谅的
And though they used a different nomenclature
他们使用不同的命名法则
Man, or human, they showed us human nature
男人也好,女人也罢,人类的本性都一样
A dangerous species that we approached with wonder
我们带着好奇心接近他们
They attacked with spears and their smokin' sticks of thunder
他们却用矛和冒着烟的棍棒攻击我们
They called us Sasquatch, they called us abominable
他们称呼我们为大脚野人、喜马拉雅山雪怪
They chased us, pursed us, their persistence indomitable
他们追打我们、用网捕捉我们,并对此乐此不疲
We had no choice but to run and hide
我们除了逃跑和躲藏之外别无选择
Otherwise, we surmised we were facin' genocide
否则我们就会面临种族灭绝
So we climbed this mountain just to stay alive
所以我们为了存活下来只好爬上山峰
You see we knew that up here Smallfoot cannot survive
因为我们知道在高山上小脚怪无法存活
So it was here the first law was written in stone
所以这是写在石头上的第一条法律
It was named and proclaimed as a truth to be known
并被作为真理而广为流传
Our world is an island, it floats on a sea of endless clouds
我们的世界是一个漂浮在无穷无尽云层之上的岛屿
That's how we would be
这就是我们的真相
And then we wrote more laws, more rules to obey
之后我们便制定了更多的法律和规则让大家去遵守
For the sake of us all it was the only way
为了大家这是唯一的方法
To protect us from all of the human ravages
去保护我们免受人类的迫害
Heaped upon us by those human savages
我们被人类的残暴压得喘不过气
(Now you know, now you know, now you know)
(现在你知道了,现在你知道了,现在你知道了)
(Now you know, now you know)
(现在你知道了,现在你知道了)
And new rules apply
然后新的规则便开始适用
(Now you know, now you know, now you know)
(现在你知道了,现在你知道了,现在你知道了)
So it's best just to let it lie
所以最好就让谎言继续
(Now you know, now you know, now you know)
(现在你知道了,现在你知道了,现在你知道了)
(Now you know, now you know)
(现在你知道了,现在你知道了)
And you can't deny
而且你不能否认
(Now you know, now you know, now you know)
(现在你知道了,现在你知道了,现在你知道了)
That it's best just to let it lie
最好就让谎言继续
But my Smallfoot, he's not like that
Migo:但是我遇到的这个小脚怪,他并不像你说的那样
They're all like that. Tell me, when you found him
村长:他们都是一个样。告诉我,你什么时候发现的他
Did he greet you with open arms?
他有向你敞开怀抱吗?
They don't care about us.
他们根本不关心我们
They don't care about anything but themselves.
他们不关心任何事情除了他们自己
Which is why we must do the same,
这也是为何我们要做同样的事情,
If we care about our future
如果我们在乎我们未来的话
Wait, we're below the clouds
Migo:等等,我们在云层之下
Or so it would seem
村长:至少看起来是这样
But look closer
但是隔近看看
Those aren't clouds, it's steam
Migo:这些不是云,是水蒸气
The stones are working
村长:这就是石律的作用
The stones?
Migo:石律的作用?
Every job and every task is pointless as it seems
村长:每一个工作、每一个任务看起来似乎都毫无意义
All of it ensures that this important machine
但正是这一切确保了这个重要的机器
Keeps turning and turning and spinnin' around
不停的运转
So those below don't look up and those above don't look down
所以云层之下的人类无法向上看,云层之上的雪人无法向下看
And they'll look 'cause even if they hear of these atrocities
但即使了解了人类的暴行后雪人们还是会往下看因为
The only thing stronger than fear is curiosity
这世上唯一能战胜恐惧的便是好奇心
(Now you know, now you know, now you know)
(现在你知道了,现在你知道了,现在你知道了)
(Now you know, now you know)
(现在你知道了,现在你知道了)
Wait so, so none of those stones are true, they're all lies?
Migo:等一等,所以那些石律都不是真的,它们全都是谎言?
Good lies to protect our world
村长:是能保护我们世界的善意的谎言
But they need to know the truth
Migo:但是其他人需要知道真相?
Oh do they?
村长:噢,真的吗?
You feel emboldened by your noble quest to find the truth
你会因为寻找真相的崇高追求而变得更加大胆
I chalk it up to the naive innocence of youth
我把这归咎于年轻人的天真
So let me share a secret that you'll learn as you grow older
所以让我分享你一个当你长大后才会知道的秘密
What's true or not true is in the eye of the beholder
对或错只存在于傍观者的眼中
So do you wanna prevent our own annihilation? (Yes!)
所以你想要保护我们免于灭绝吗?(想!)
Then our only goal should be to control the flow of information
那么我们唯一的目标就是控制消息的传播
Unless you wanna see the Smallfoot conquer and pillage (No!)
除非你想看到小脚怪们占领我们的村庄然后烧杀抢掠(不!)
Then protect the lie and you protect the village
所以把真相埋藏于心,这样你就保护了村庄
Lives are at stake, Migo.
Migo,生命危在旦夕。
Your friends, your father, Meechee.
你的朋友、父亲以及Meechee。
She's curious and you know what they say:
她富有好奇心,但你知道有句话怎么说吗:
Curiosity killed the yak
好奇心害死猫
So what do you want me to do?
Migo:所以你想要我怎么做?
Tell everyone you were lying about the smallfoot
村长:告诉所有人你在小脚怪的事情上撒了谎
But they've already seen it, they're not gonna believe me
Migo:但是他们都已经看见了,他们不会相信我的
You'll be surprised at what they'll believe
村长:你会惊讶于他们有多么好骗
You think knowledge is power, Migo?
Migo,你相信知识就是力量吗?
(Now you know, now you know, now you know)
(现在你知道了,现在你知道了,现在你知道了)
(Now you know, now you know)
(现在你知道了,现在你知道了)
Question is
问题在于
(Now you know, now you know, now you know)
(现在你知道了,现在你知道了,现在你知道了)
What are you gonna do with that power?
你将会如何利用这份力量?
(Hmm, hmm)
(呜,呜)

报错