An Ocean Apart

爱在日落黄昏时插曲

歌手:Julie Delpy

sky
赞赏

2019-06-04 14:50509¥0.065

An Ocean Apart
天涯两隔
Julie Delpy
天涯两隔
Now we are together sitting outside in the sunshine
现在我们一起沐浴在阳光中
But soon we'll be apart and soon it'll be night at noon
但马上我们就会分开,在地球的两端(你的夜晚是我的中午,即电影中法国和美国的时差)
Now things are fine the clouds are far away up in the sky
现在一切都好天高云清
But soon I'll be on a plane and soon you'll feel the cold rain
但马上我就要飞走留你在冷雨中
You promised to stay in touch when we're apart
你答应分离后保持联系
You promised before i left that you'll always love me.
你在我离去前答应会爱我到永远
Time goes by, and people cry and everything goes too fast.
时光和我们的眼泪一样迅速蒸发
Now we are each other enjoying each moment with one another
虽然在享受着和你的每时每刻
But soon I'll be miles away and soon the phone will be our only way
但我又要离开只能在电话中听到你的声音
Now i'm in your arms feeling pearl love and warm
虽然在你臂弯里感受着你的爱和温暖
but soon, i'll be alone and soon your voice'll changes town
但不久我又要忍受孤寂听着你电话中变了调的声音
You promised we'll never break up over the telephone
你承诺过不会在电话中提分手
You said our love was stronger than an ocean apart
你说我们的爱能穿越大西洋
Time goes by and people lie and everything goes too fast.
时间飞逝承诺变谎言物是人非
Let's not fool ourselves in vain this far away trip will give us pain
我们还是不要掩饰这遥远的距离正给我们带来痛楚
We'll have to be so strong to keep our love from going wrong
要有多坚强才能让我们的爱保鲜
Distance will make us cold even put our love on hold
距离会让我们冷淡
But soon we'll meet again and soon it'll be bright at noon again
但马上我们又会再见如初见
You promised not to loose faith in our love when i'm away
你承诺说我走后不会对我们的爱丧失信心
You promised so much to me but now you've left me
你承诺了那么多但现在你离开了我
We go by and then we lie and all these time we wasted
我们就此错过,我们终于打破了那些承诺,而那些和你在一起欢乐的时光现在看来就如笑话
Time goes by, and people lie and everything goes too fast.
物是人非事事休
Time went by, and then we died, and everything went too fast.
蹉跎之中我们就这样老去
everything went too fast
时光飞逝啊
everything went too fast
爱如流星一闪而逝
everything went too fast
爱如焰火盛放而亡

报错