Part Of Your World

小美人鱼插曲

歌手:Jodi Benson

十里桃花
赞赏

2020-03-14 09:43293¥0.030

Maybe he's right
可能他是对的

Maybe there is something the matter with me...
可能我有些问题

I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could
我只是不明白一个创造如此美好事物的世界
be bad
会变坏


Look at this stuff
看看这些东西
Isn't it neat?
难道它们不小巧吗?

Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
难道你不觉得我的收藏品很完整吗?

Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
难道你不觉得我是那个女孩

The girl who has everything?
那个拥有一切的女孩吗?

Look at this trove
看看这个宝藏

Treasures untold
不为人知的珍宝

How many wonders can one cavern hold?
一个洞穴能容纳多少奇迹?

Looking around here you'd think
看看周围你会觉得

Sure, she's got everything
当然,她拥有一切

I've got gadgets and gizmo's and plenty
我有很多小玩意

I've got woozits and whatzits galore
我有许多诸如此类的东西

You want thingamabobs? I've got 20!
你想要开瓶器吗?我有20个

But who cares?
但有谁会在意?

No big deal
没什么大不了的

I want more!
我想要更多

I wanna be where the people are
我想在人们在的地方

I wanna see
我想看到

Wanna see 'em dancing
想看到他们跳舞

Walking around on those
用那些到处走
What do you call 'em? oh, feet!
你叫它们什么?噢,脚

Flipping your fins you don't get too far
扇动你的鳍你不会走的很远

Legs are required for jumping, dancing
跳跃,跳舞需要双腿
Strolling along down the
沿着那些散步

What's that again? word street
那个单词是什么来着?街道

Up where they walk
在那里他们走路
Up where they run
在那里他们奔跑

Up where they stay all day in the sun
他们在那里整天享受阳光
Wandering free
自由的漫步

Wish I could be
多么希望我能成为

Part of that world
世界的一部分

What would I give
我应该付出什么

If I could live
如果我能够生活在

Out of these waters?
大海之外?

What would I pay
我应该付出什么
To spend a day
来花一整天

Warm on the sand?
在沙滩上晒太阳

Bet'cha on land
我打赌在陆地上

They understand
他们会懂得

Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
我打赌他们不会训斥他们的女儿

Bright young women
聪明的少女

Sick of swimming
厌倦了游泳

Ready to stand
准备站起来

And ready to know what the people know
准备好知道人类知道的事情

Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
请教他们我的问题并且得到答案

What's a fire and why does it
什么是火,为什么它
What's the word? burn
那个词是什么来着?燃烧

When's it my turn?
什么时候轮到我

Wouldn't I love
难道我不喜欢吗?

Love to explore the shore up above?
不喜欢探索海岸之上的事物?

Out of the sea
离开大海

Wish I could be
希望我能成为

Part of that world
世界的一部分


报错