What's your name?
你叫什么
Andrew Neyman, sir.
安德鲁·内曼
What year are you?
几年级
I'm a first year.
大一
You know who I am?
知道我是谁么
Yes, sir.
知道
So you know I'm looking for players?
所以你知道我在找鼓手
Yes, sir.
知道
Then why did you stop playing?
那你怎么不打了
Did I ask you to start playing again?
我让你再接着打了么
Ugh,I'm sorry.
..抱歉...
I ask you why did you stop playing and your version of an answer was to turn into a wind-up monkey.
我问你怎么不打了,你跟公仔猴似的坐那是什么意思
Sorry, I thought...
不好意思我以为...
Show me your rudiments.
给我看看你的基本功
Yes, sir.
好的
Double time swing.
双倍摇摆
No, double time, double it.
不,双倍,双倍起来
Faster.
快点
Faster!
再快
Woopsy-daisy, forgot my jacket.
哎呦,忘拿外套了