If Love Is a Red Dress

低俗小说插曲

歌手:Maria McKee

十里桃花
赞赏

2019-07-20 12:58209¥0.009

My heart is empty.
空虚的我
Your eyes are dull.
迟钝的你
Once we were hungry,
过去我们食不果腹
Now we are full.
现在我们拥有一切
These ties that bind us,
命运将我们绑在一起
Can't beat these chains.
无法解开的束缚

If love is shelter,
如果爱是庇护
I'm gonna walk in the rain.
我情愿走在雨中
You were my angel.
你曾经是我的天使
Now, you are real.
但现在,你却如此
So like a stranger,
如此像一个陌生人
Colder than steel.
冷若冰霜
The morning after,
清晨
You know what you bring.
你会带来什么
If love is a red dress,
如果爱是华丽的红色礼服
Well, hang me in rags.
是的,我会弃之如敝履
Away.
离去
There goes the fairy tale.
如果这就是所谓的童话
Lord, ain't it a shame?
上帝,难道不是 玷污吗?
In all this comfort,
所有的努力
I can't take the strain.
我不堪重负
If we played even,
如果可以再来一次
I'd be your queen.
我要成为你的皇后
But someone was cheatin'.
但有人说谎
And it wasn't me.
这不是真的我
I've laid it on the table,
我已经从容放下
You held something back.
你所谓的爱
If love is Aces.
如果爱是A
Give me the Jack.
给我J


报错